Stayed single almost the whole year? not at all, the opposite actually
Done something you’ve regretted? no, sometimes I think to myself, why the hell did I move here, I’ve caused a lot of stress and indecision for myself, but I in no way regret it, it has helped me learn and grow as a person more than I could have ever done in Columbia.
Lost someone? I’ve been far from many of the people I wish I were close too. but thankfully no deaths.
Cut class? I’m sorry, what class?
Were involved in something you’ll never forget? for sure
Visited a different country? no, I wish
Cooked a gross meal? I have, so dissapointing
Lost something important to you? I’m sure
Got a gift you adore? oh, absolutely, a couple really!
Tripped over a coffee table? i hate our coffee table
Dyed your hair? yes, twice, both reddish, both i loved
Came close to losing your life? almost every year
Went to a party? of course, not enough though
Read a great book? read a couple good ones
Saw one of your favorite bands/artists live? not this year
2011: Friends and Enemies Did you meet any new friends this year? Quite a few.
Did you dislike anyone? I did, and I do
Did you grow apart from anyone? I have, and I do not like it, I am making efforts where I can to keep the people I love close to me
Do you have any regrets when it comes to your friendships? I regret trusting a some people who I’ve come to realize I can’t. but other than that, I always pick really amazing friends
2011: Your BIRTHDAY! Did you have a cake? I did, I had two1
Did you get any presents? yes, a couple, and some cards:)
2011: All about YOU Did you change at all this year? definitely a little.
Did you change your style? my style has remained pretty consistent for the past couple years, it does change and evolve a little, which is needed.
Were you in school? I was not:(
Did you have a job? strudel and now peets.
Did you drive? oh way back when. i miss it
Did anyone close to you give birth? megan had a little baby boy this year
Did you go on any vacations? I went to the redwoods and to the oregon coast and stayed in a yurt!
Would you change anything about yourself now? probably
2011:Wrap UP: Was 2011 a good year? it was, but it was rough.
Do you think 2012 will top 2011?
im pretty sure it will
——————- And another 2011 survey! ——————-
** JANUARY **
1. Where did you spend New Years Eve? wow, it was so long ago… damn I think.. at art bar?
2. Did you have a new year’s resolution that year? i didnt, i never really do
3. Does it snow where you live? once a year
4. Do you like hot chocolate? of course
5. Have you ever been to Times Square to watch the ball drop? nah
** FEBRUARY **
1. Who was your Valentine? adam
2. When you were little, did you buy valentines for all of your classmates? yes, some years
3. Do you care if the groundhog sees its shadow or not? nope.
** MARCH **
1. Are you Irish? nah
2. Did you wear green on St. Patty’s Day? yes.
3. What did you do for St. Patty’s Day? went to the st pattys day parade with allie
4. Are you happy when winter is pretty much over? its halfway….
** APRIL **
1. Do you like the rain? i dont care for it. its pretty sometimes, but i hate getting wet, so uncomfortable
2. Did you play an April fool’s joke on anyone this year? cant remmeber.
3. Do you get tons of candy on Easter? every holiday, i wish ppl would stop giving me candy1
4. Do you celebrate 4/20? i mean celebrates not what id call it
5. Do you love the month of April? i do like it
** MAY **
1. What’s your favorite kind of flower? no favorite
2. Do you like the spring? its one of my favorite in cola, but its hell here in portland.
3. Finish the phrase “April showers”: bring may flowers
4. What is the first color you think of when you think of Spring? Green!
** JUNE **
1. Did you graduate high school yet? too many years ago
2. Did you realize nothing special happens in June? vacations and swimming.
** JULY **
1. What did you do on the Fourth of July? went downtown and watch the fireworks with adam, it was really pretty
2. Did you go on any vacations during this month? nope
3. Do you blast the A/C all day? no a/c here, not needed. (all my sc friends are shocked right now)
** AUGUST **
1. Did you do anything special at the end of your summer? went to the redwood forest, one of the most beautiful places
2. What was your favorite summer memory of ‘11? redwoods forest for sure, when i close my eyes i can feel how it felt to be there, its so magical
3. Did you have a sunburn? not once this year, yay for my skin!
4. Do you go to the beach a lot? in sc yes.
** SEPTEMBER **
1. Did you attend school/college in ‘11? no, im so sad
3. Do you like fall better than summer? september was a good month, but summer trumps everything.
** OCTOBER **
1. What was your Halloween costume? black swan, it was pretty cool
2. What’s your favorite candy? ferro roches, and snickers
3.What did you do for halloween? we went out a couple nights, radio room and the alley way, fun times
1. Whose house do you go to for Thanksgiving? this thanksgiving was at our house!
2. Do you love stuffing? Soooo much, and i had the best stuffing of my life this year, thanks hillary!
3. What are you thankful for? friends and family. duhdudhdudh
** DECEMBER **
1. Do you celebrate Christmas? kinda
2. If not, what do you celebrate? n/a
3. Have you ever been kissed under mistletoe? nope
4. Get anything special?
yes, just one thing, everything else honestly meant nothing. i hate presents for presents sake
so this is actually just a newly thought up plan, but I plan to be a better friend. not that i feel i have been a bad friend, but i really do cherish my friendships, i know some amazing people. and i guess i have just realized that there are alot of shitty people around trying to take you for a fool, and to really appreciate the people around that you can trust and rely on. so i have deiced to really let my friends know that i care, even if i look like a sentimental idiot, because i appreciate the trust and trueness of them all.
so thats that. also i just wanted to say something really cliche, but moving here, I have really found out more about myself and what i want to do and become. I’ve also realized I need to trust my instincts and not let myself be talked into things, and just because I am more responsible than folks around me, I dont have to be responsible for them. I shouldnt feel obligated to loan 20 just because i have it and people know they can take advantage of me. anyways, i guess ive learned my lessons for the year, yay me! on to the next one!